Todays show includes discussion about the future of 808Talk, the recent USA Today article about the aloha spirit and racial tension in Hawaii, the 2007 Hokulea voyage and one of only two holidays in the United States that are dedicated to royalty. Also since I’m back at the mic, I serve up of mix of Hip Hop and Alternative music from local Hawaii artists. As always, remember we love to hear from our wonderful 808Talk listeners so be sure and leave us a comment.
Show Length: 32:05
- 00:26 Intro (Hawaii Live Radio)
- 03:18 The Future of 808Talk
- 09:06 Is The “Aloha Spirit” Real / Do Racial Tensions Exist?
- 14:09 Hokule’a 2007 Voyage To Micronesia And Japan (Blog, Map)
- 16:29 “Let It Be (Remix)” By Divine Sight
- 19:26 The Blubrry Jam to Fight Cystic Fibrosis
- 21:16 Prince Kuhio Day (Jonah KÅ«hiÅ Kalaniana’ole)
- 25:21 “Last Ship Home” By Explore
- 29:23 Closing (Frappr, Vote, APN, HAP, 808TTV, Flickr)
- 30:45 The ONE Campaign
Listen: 808T E.96 – 03/25/2007 (29.4MB)