Today we celebrate 2 years of aloha on the web and introduce you to some soundbites from the Tonga and Fiji portion of the Polynesian Cultural Center (PCC) night show called Horizons. We also give you an insight to the 15th Annual World Fireknife Competition here in Laie, Hawaii, which includes soundbites from that as well. Also, learn how you can win a trip to Hawaii, which includes a stay at the new Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk on Oahu. As always, remember we love to hear from our wonderful 808Talk listeners so be sure and leave us a comment.
Show Length: 39:03
- 00:00 “808 Party” By I.A.
- 00:47 Intro (Hawaii Live Radio)
- 05:24 Native Hawaiian / Pacific Islander Population Hits 1 Million
- 06:57 1st International Hula Conference Nov. 15-17, 2007
- 08:22 Hawaii Bottom Fishing Ban Starts
- 09:32 Win A Trip To Hawaii – Embassy Suites Snap Happy Contest
- 10:37 Polynesian Cultural Center
- 34:41 Israel “Bruddah Iz” KamakawiwoÊ»ole (5/20/59 â€“ 6/26/97)
- 35:16 MAKENA Live In Waikiki – June 2, 2007
- 36:08 Follow V.Brown On Twitter.com
- 37:04 Closing (Frappr, Vote, APN, HAP, 808TTV, Flickr)
- 37:52 Join (RED)
Listen: 808T E.104 – 05/20/2007 (35.8MB)